Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updates. [[read]]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Updates. [[read]] Empty Updates. [[read]] Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:33 pm

Jak

Jak

Hello everyone. Well, as some of you may know, I rp as both Jak and Linda Lye. Yes, it's quite confusing. lol But yeah, sometimes I will get behind on replies, and I need a kick in the head to get it done. So, if you need me to reply, and I have not replied due to a busy schedule or I just simply forgot, I would love it if you send me a message, saying me too. I WILL. I don't ignore people on purpose, even if it looks like it. I have some memory loss due to an accident two years ago, and sometimes I forget to do the littlest things, so sometimes I need a push. Also, if you feel as though you want to start a new rp with me, either send me a message with a starter, or message me on myspace. I will most definatly reply to you. ^^

Next, I will not me on so much as I go to school and I have a babysitting job, so I get on in the early mornings, and one time in the late afternoon, and also at night. I go on myspace alot more than I do on here, so I'd love it if you would add me on there too if you haven't already.

here is the url:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75371951

-Thanks, Linda Lye AKA Jak. <3

Very Happy

2Updates. [[read]] Empty Re: Updates. [[read]] Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Alan De Fon

Alan De Fon

well, don't worry about that. I have two current characters and about to make another. Sometimes things happen or we have things to do. I don't think anyone is going to get on your case. But if i notice that, I'll message you. I'll add you on one of my accounts.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum