Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castel Hirue

+2
Father Silver D. Helsing
demon_reku
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor had his cloak wrapped around Nalani the whole time, in case things got out of hand. As Reku got mad at the little guy, he watched as he sped off into the sky. Lowering his cloak off Nalani, he chuckled. "If he was looking for sex, I'd let him borrow a few succubi for the night. They'd give him the best lovin he'll have in a thousand years for a little bit of blood and life." He grinned at the thought of letting this imp fry, then turned to Reku as he spoke. "I'd like to stay here overnight, this seems like an intriguing place." He said as he looked around at all the women. "I'll make as little trouble as possible as long as no one tries to jump me again."

52Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 pm

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

(ooc: whoops, didnt notice i was responded to. sorry yall ^^;Wink

53Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:31 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would look at the man take off smiling slightly."yes it is fine by me.."reku said smiling before turning once again.walking back to his throne and past the woman takeing a seat.putting his head in his hand and sighing at the day.two woman would come runing up to him before one started to rub his neck.he would smile softly as the other came to sit in his lap.leaning back on the chair wraping his arms around her.closeing his eyes feeling the other play with his hair again.

54Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:43 pm

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

She was quiet and blinked as she tried to keep her eyes on the boys. However, her eyes slowly stared in astonishment at the women. Nalani still had a child like body and never had seen so many mature women. They all had such beautiful, seductive looks. She caught herself staring, a deep blush fell over her face.

"Um....." Her head dropped, too embarrassed to make any eye contact. "why are there so many women and so little men?" She wondered out loud, not really understanding why one needed so many.

55Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would stick his head out from a cloud.his body still acting like energy particles that flowed through the collection of water within the clouds.he could make his particale solid outside of the cloud as he smiled at them flying.hearing her question off to no one he answered."well forever is a long time and to look for another is alot of work.so why not bring the other to you.he get lonely really fast so he takes in all the bueatiful woman of the lands.most go back to there normal lives back in there villege and to there families.although most dont want to leave there master and become something more then human.some say he is evil but he is only evil to the likes of man.thats his family down there and he loves each every one of his children."raiden said smiling with his hand and half of his torso out of the cloud.looking over at them smiling.

56Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:06 am

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

She rubbed the back of her neck, still not quite understanding. She died at a very young age and was still rather innocent. Even though she has watched over a few, seeing that many fall into pleasures of touch she had always never felt that way. More likely because she had never felt such things but wasn't really wanting to try.

A dim light glowed from her chest before it engulfed her entire body. AS it dimmed, her cloths had changed. A normal white and black sailor high school outfit was in place. Nalani thought it was a bit more normal looking as she brushed some bangs out of her eyes.

"One can have pleasure all the time but there is only one that can make it special." At least so she heard from her teachers.

57Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:16 am

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden laughed at her comment."aww who said anything about pleasure...sometimes one only wishes of ones company.he can only ask for them to do something cuz he couldn't bring himself to harm one of them.at least to where they would die i mean he is evil.they do it willing cuz they know thats what he likes.some he doesn't always play with some he talks to.some he plays games with others he might just sleep with cuz he is afraid of the dark.now thats funny a demon afraid of the dark...well so you see they all stay with him cuz there lives are boreing.think about it would you rather be out in a field the rest of your life working or haveing to nothing much but hang out in a castel the rest of your life.also maybe become emortal and stay with guy that loves you i think thats pretty cool.i mean i be a girls slave with ease it was up to that yep."raiden said stareing off at the sky hanging out of the cloud.

58Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:25 am

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

"oh, they do it because they get bored?" She blinked and stared upwards but not directly at anything. Nalani put her small finger to a lip and thought out loud. "I wonder what I'd be doing if I was alive here.." Her hand fell with a sigh. "But I'd have to earn the right to get reborn."

Her attention went towards him. "I'm Nalani, I'm this guy's guardian angel!" she pointed at Alastor with a big smile.

59Castel Hirue - Page 3 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:28 am

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would laugh as he looked over torward her."yeah i guess you could say that.."raiden said before waveing at the both of them."my name is raiden hamimaru my father was vladius hamimaru better know as dracula though"raiden said smiling at them both.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum