Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reku Sparda

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reku Sparda Empty Reku Sparda Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:33 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Demons:

GENERAL INFORMATION:

FULL NAME-reku sparda
NICKNAME(S)-lightening
BIRTHDAY (NOT INCLUDING THE YEAR)-january 8
AGE-18
CHARACTER TYPE(what sort of demon are you?)-sparda bloodline

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:

DEMON APPEARENCE-skin turns black and grows a thick scales over it.his cloak covers his head and leaves only his eyes to be seen behind a thick darkness.there a large wings that grow out of his back when needed.
HUMAN APPEARENCE-(if you can switch appearences)-His hair is a white with blue highlights.he has an light taned skin and his eyes are a deep glowing blue.silver fangs can be seen behing his lips slightly.usally wears a white cloak that covers half of his body.under the cloak is a white a black leather vest and on his legs are black jeans.he wears heavy boots that usally dont have laces.
PERSONALITY:care free,tries not to show his feelings by acting like he doesn't care.always likes to have fun or rock out.
WHAT DOES YOUR DEMON DO?-is a demon hunter

FAMILY HISTORY - Optional:

PARENTS' NAMES:dante sparda,lucia sparda
SIBLINGS NAMES:
BACKGROUND INFORMATION:after the death of dante he meet up with lucia in the underworld where she had been waiting.things lead to another and they had a kid. they used the last of there powers to send him to earth.

BIO:took up the family business of demon hunting and even kept the old name of devil may cry

2Reku Sparda Empty Re: Reku Sparda Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

n_n one character per account. If you want to use both, register with a different Email and then put the other character. I know it may be annoying..but it keeps people from overloading on characters and forgetting about them. OH! and you can change your name..use the name of the character your going to be using. =)

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

3Reku Sparda Empty Re: Reku Sparda Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

ohh i was thinking about asking you about that XDDD well i just damion then ^___^

4Reku Sparda Empty Re: Reku Sparda Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

To answer you topic question NO! not at all! characters can be anywhere and in more than one place at a time because there is not set time or place for this site and Just because it is a naruto character does not mean anything..Time to explore outside the Ninja world! is what i say =)

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]