Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father Silver D. Helsing Good Or Bad You decide

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

Hybrid: Vampire/Werewolf

GENERAL INFORMATION

FULL NAME- Father Silver Dracula Helsing
NICKNAME(S)- The Silver Rose
BIRTHDAY (NOT INCLUDING THE YEAR)- December 1st
AGE- Looks early 20's (Really is 1,000's of years old and dislikes talking about his age)

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:

HAIR COLOR- Glowing Silver
EYECOLOR- His eye balls are crystal clear like that of a diamond and his pupil is a liquid silver color
HEIGHT - 6'9
PERSONALITY- Acts clumsy and even in the worst situations he will have a smile on his face if in privet by himself or family members he will be very stern and strict
WHAT DOES YOUR VAMPIRE DO?- He is a Father of his own abbey and on the side he is a bounty hunter

FAMILY HISTORY - Optional:

PARENTS' NAMES- Father: D. Helsing Mother: I never learned her name she died giving birth to me
SIBLINGS NAMES- Vlad Helsing
BACKGROUND INFORMATION- N/A

BIO- Many have heard of the great legend of the dhampir known as D. son of Dracula and the legend of the vampire hunter Gabriel Van Helsing killer of Count Dracula himself and founder of an organization known as The Hellsing and of Alucard the best hunter in the Hellsing besides Van himself but not many know that Helsing and D. and Alucard where brothers. D. was my father and Helsing along with Alucard where my uncles my mother died giving birth to me I grew up with out her and I never learned her name but I did know one thing about her that she was a werewolf. I guess that makes me a hybrid of a vampire and a werewolf now unlike many hybrids I have the power to turn into both sides I have the power to turn into a vampire or bat and the power to turn into a werewolf. I have hunting in my blood I hunt werewolves, vampires and demons alike like my family I hunt them to rid the world of an evil source that god doesn't wish to have on his earth. I'm the best in the game think other wise and you'll be in THE BOOK next. I have but one sword and two sets of guns named The Lost and The Found The Lost is for hunting werewolves and The Found are for killing vampires. My day starts at midnight and ends the next day at five a.m. form then to midnight is one day now I know that makes some days longer than others but that's the way I like it night time is my day and your day time is my night but on Sunday my days are from midnight to seven thirty for certain reasons. At midnight I leave and hunt and come back only when the job is done I sell after but keep the pack leaders alive I'm sure I have a bounty on my head as well but I dare you to come and take it. I am some what a ninja trained in simple jutsu but I need it not for one pull of the trigger will deal death. I live in an abbey on a mountain side above a silver mine on Sundays I preach and then hear the peoples confessions. My name is Father Silver D. Helsing remember it and never forget it.

Powers an Abilities
1. Immortality: (which is connected with how many souls he has absorbed).
2. Regeneration: Silver's ability to regenerate is considerably greater than any other vampire's, and may be due to the Helsing family's experimentation. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being blown to shreds by gunfire.
3. God's Judgement: Superhuman senses given to him by God used to tell who is going to heaven or hell in their future so Silver may kill them.
4. Incredible accuracy: Silver has been known to hit multiple targets at great range using handguns and only one bullet while looking the other way.
5. Superhuman strength: extent is unknown, but Silver can physically rip humans apart with ease.
6. Superhuman speed: He can move faster than can be seen.
7. Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.
8. Invisibility: He is able to turn invisible.
9. The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit. Can also walk up walls and jump impossible distances.
10. Manipulation of shadows: into physical form. (Although vampires controlling shadows isn't unheard of.)
11. Shape shifting: Silver can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, a amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms.
12. The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit.
13. Teleportation.
14. Telekinesis: Silver is able to load the Lost and pull its slide mentally. The exact weight of these things is about 5 Googol Tons.
15. Telepathy: Silver can speak telepathically to anyone he choose.
16. Mind reading: Silver can read the mind of anyone he chooses.
17. Mind Control or Hypnosis.
18. Summoning familiars: the souls of those whose blood he has sucked in a variety of forms that either sprout from his body or swarm about him as an army numbering in the thousands. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life, but Silver can only use this ability when control art restriction system level zero is released. It is suggested that this storing of souls is the primary reason for Silver's apparent immortality. Also, the Major estimated of that Silver has the energy of up to one Googol also known as 10100 souls inside him but is only able to use a few at a time the highest he has ever used was 100,000 and he almost died after.
19. The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories.
20. Hibernation: Silver is able to survive long periods of time without consuming blood, but is able to fight at a usual level of strength after drinking blood.
21.Protecion Of The Divine Lord: Crosses given to Silver by God that gives him immunity or great resistance to the weaknesses most vampires and werewolves possess. His abilities and health are not in any way compromised by such things as silver. In fact, it appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, with the exception of crosses, holy water, and blessed items. The crosses also give him protection from that of unholy things such as the fire of hell.
22. Can control the sun, moon, and stars to an unknown limit.
23. Power over emotions to a unknown extent.
24. Lust Vampire: Silver got the main idea of this from a lust demon where he uses his dazzling looks soft voice and great temptation skills to make woman do his biddings.

Extra but not needed
Silver is known to have a birth mark of a silver rose on his wrist with it thorny stem wrapping up his arm with by reading the thorns he knows any one with the last name of Helsing's past present and future if Silver does anything to change what will happen his birth mark will start to bleed causing him much pain until a female vampire drinks from his arm. Using his birth mark he foretold that in the far off future his family besides his cousin would be killed and in some way Silver would rule the night but that's a whole new story.

http://Myspace.com

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Im sorry...could you please limit you abilities to 15? you can combine some if you want..but 24 is over the limit..and some of those abilities constitues godmoding...such as "Hibernation", "Regeneration", 23 and 17 together(please choose between the two)..and please choose exactly what it is your controlling..not everything (you stated controlling sun, moon, stars, and weather...be specific to what kind of weather and possibly choose 2(and not moon and sun together please))

With the abilities I have written from your profile, you suggest godmoding in these ways:
1.Hibernation:everyone has their limits to fighting..if you are not going to drink blood and still be able to fight at the same level, state what it is you do eat instead..or lower your ability to fight when not drinking blood. If these actions are not taken, then you constitute god moding by saying you can never tire nor falter..which gives you opponet, if ever in a fight, no chance.

2.Regeneration:if you are to keep this ability, please give certain weapons that can keep you from regenerating..if you do not, again, your opponent, if ever in a fight, will have no chance because they can use every single thing the have and all youll do is regenerate yourself and act as if you never got hurt.

3.23 and 17 together:If you are to keep both of these put in that you can only use one at a time because it would use up too much energy to use them both at the same time...or choose between the two..if you do not, then you would be able to have complete control over your opponent s, if ever in a fight, body...because the brain controls everything and emotions intensify ones actions..you could make your opponent turn on him/herself and kill him/herself without having to move a finger.

4.Controlling weather, moon, sun, and stars.: again, if you are keeping all of these, put a limit to how much you can do..dont leave it unknown..or choose between moon sun and stars and give the exact weather you can control.not all..if you do not you would be saying you have an unlimited supply of energy to be able to do all of this without a sweat..

I hope you understand what Im getting at and I stil ask that you lower your abilities to 15 at maximum. I mean absolutely no harm or foul whith this post. I just want everything to be fair when it comes to characters on this site.

Plus I am going to make a hybrid Template, so could you please update anything that needs to be updated when it is up?

~Elliryanna

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

1. Hibernation by tis i mean i dont die if i dont drink blood but i do lose power and if i dont drink ill be weaker.

2. Regeneration by this i mean if i get blown to bits i can recreat my form but i feel all the pain meaning if you cut me it will seem as if it healed but i still feel the pain as if it where bleeding.

3. 17 isnt like a genjutsu it just makes them see things said things cant hurt them but thay do mess with peoples minds a bit and 23 means if some one is really upset and are trying to clam down he can wisper into said persons brain if he says chill said person will calm down and is never used in battle its only used for good.

4. weather i can make fog mist and thunder and by the sun moon and stars it means if im at full power i can sometimes make a eclipse happen wether it be lunr or soaler and i can make fake moons and stars so it seems like i have power over it all but in fact he doesnt

sorry for being unclear i was in a rush

Silver

http://Myspace.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum