Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blank Shot Saloon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Blank Shot Saloon Empty The Blank Shot Saloon Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Shoujax

Shoujax

The Blank Shot Saloon was a vast and perpetual place where anything is possible. Reality is a very fragile thing here, whatever one desires can be acquired in this place. It has an old west style double door entrance, and even a bartender with a funny handle bar mustache!

*Shou kicked through the traditional old west double doors, and roared triumphantly, his own voice echoed back to him, and the bartender simply stared, looking a little agitated. Shou walked past the small arsenal of tables and to the bar, instead of simply asking for a drink, he hopped behind the bar and began rummaging through the bottles, the bartender didn't seem to mind, he kept busy cleaning glasses and waiting for actual customers. After a few moments, and muttering to himself about his 'fix', he emerged with two bottles: one full of rum, the other of Jack Daniels. He slid back over the bar and sat on a spinning stool, unscrewing his bottle of rum. Shou guzzled the bottle quickly, he had finished half of it in a matter of seconds. He sighed satisfied, as electric sparks echoed from the depths of his throat. He kept drinking his rum, waiting for somebody else to join him.*

2The Blank Shot Saloon Empty Re: The Blank Shot Saloon Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:58 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Shou, could you please post your agreement to the rules before you post anything else?

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

3The Blank Shot Saloon Empty Re: The Blank Shot Saloon Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:03 am

Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici made her way into the room and wrinkled her nose at her surroundings.

"Blasted Muggle decor...so incredibly ugly."

She pulled out her wand and waved it around until the room looked more like a futuristic nightclub, complete with a huge bar and equally large dance floor.

"That's much better."

4The Blank Shot Saloon Empty Re: The Blank Shot Saloon Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 pm

Shoujax

Shoujax

*Shou marveled at the Saloon's metamorphisis, as the beat from the DJ's booth pulsated and echoed throughout. The foreign atmosphere and wide array of colors were a much needed change of scenery.* Not really my kinda scene....But I like it. *His red eyes gleamed playfully within the Saloon's new lighting and atmosphere. He spun on his stool to face Elisabetta.* So, you were the one who did this? Nice work.

5The Blank Shot Saloon Empty Re: The Blank Shot Saloon Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

Betta sized him up quickly before speaking, her blue eyes glittering.

"Thank you."

*holds out her hand*

"I'm Elisabetta, but everyone just calls me Betta."

6The Blank Shot Saloon Empty Re: The Blank Shot Saloon Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Shoujax

Shoujax

*Shou took her hand politely, and introduced himself.* Nice to meet you, Betta. I'm Shoujax, but you can call me whatever you'd like. *He tried guiding her to the bar stool next to him.* Is the architecture usually like this where you're from, or is this pure Betta?

7The Blank Shot Saloon Empty Re: The Blank Shot Saloon Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:21 am

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

*walks in and sits down*

8The Blank Shot Saloon Empty Re: The Blank Shot Saloon Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:21 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

A large gust of wind blew through the doors makeing them open.a man slowly made his way into the bar as his boot clicked against the floor.his long white hair flowing behind him and his deep blue eyes stareing forward.he wore a long red leather jacket with nothing but his bare chest beneath it.his hands were on two rather large guns at his side that layed against black jeans.he took a seat at the bar and grabed a bottle from behind it.

9The Blank Shot Saloon Empty Re: The Blank Shot Saloon Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Hello

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum