Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead yet still alive?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dead yet still alive? Empty Dead yet still alive? Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

HELLO???? ANYONE THERE???....hehe I like the big font... drunken

Okay so this place is like dead..and well me being the idiot I am have decided to write this just for the sheer entertainment of being able to. I shall not be stopped. So if you dont want to read some random sentences that make no sense then leave this page now cuz this probably wont make any sense what so ever. I am extremely bored and well I come here to rp and well its pretty much dead. So if any of yall gots some idears youz can message me and I will see if I can do something about it. Or maybe you can do something about it you know like create a kick butt topic in which everyone can reply, if you want to please be my guest!! Yeah BE OUR GUEST BE OUR GUEST...okay anyways back on subject, I am supposed to be typing two papers for school cept I really dont feel like it so I am going to pretend I am typing those idiotic papers. Still if anyone that is on here and sees that a topic is dead and I am on feel free to message me! I'll fit in with any topic you wish me to fall under so yeah. Peace Out!!!

~Emm~

2Dead yet still alive? Empty Re: Dead yet still alive? Tue May 12, 2009 10:51 am

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

Procrastination always results in me venturing into uncharted waters. Well not really I just felt like being dramatic. And I love the new layout! It looks awesome. I'm up for crossovers? That would pretty fun! My creativity is in hibernation so I'll pm you fo shizzle if I think of something. If you do, hit me up!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum