Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight Stroll

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midnight Stroll Empty Midnight Stroll Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:27 pm

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

Midnight Stroll Darkforest

[x] Once upon a midnight dreary, a young witch pondered and wandered through the Lunar Forest. Looking for a special and rare herb, she searched and searched through every bog and clearing. The moonlight shone through the trees, creating a mist that drug behind her and around her feet. The cloak emersed her body, allowing no being to see her face without pysically pulling the hood back. Her black cloak drug in the dirt behind her like the mist, hiding herself from the sleeping world. Her hands clasped together, looking as if she were praying to the gods. She stopped infront of a small house. 'Who would live out here?' she asked herself quitely. Her hands let go and rose to pull the hood from her face, so she could better see this small cottage. Her eyes caught the glint of the moon, a lovely peircing white, with the animalistic pupils of black. Her skin was of the palest cream, and her lips an abyss of black. She pulled her hair from it's ties and let her long locks fall from her neck. Her hair too, had caught the light, and shone in a marvalous red that glowed. Her eyes fell, meeting the ground below her. Her flat soled boots were starting to skin in a pool of mud. She rolled her eyes and trugged on towards the small house before her. It had dim lights on, and so she assumed someone was home. Upon meeting the door, her hand rose to knock on the surface, a soft but heard gentle rapping at the door. "Hello? Is anyone home?"
She asked in a sweet, alluring tone to anyone who might be inside. [x]

2Midnight Stroll Empty Re: Midnight Stroll Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:58 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

The knock would ring out through the empty halls of the house,bringing with it a load groaning sound.then the noticeble sound of a thud of someone falling."awwww god damm it!!!"the voice yelled from within the house,a dark figure layed on the floor of the dark liveing room.slowly riseing to its feet the obivious apperance of a man showed.he stood about 6'1 and was very muscular,as he wore no shirt and only a pair of jeans.his eyes were closed slightly as he just woke up from a very deep sleep,walking to the door with them closed.as he reached the door.he actually ran into it makeing him open his eyes.glareing at the door he opened it growling riping the door from its frame stareing at the girl.as he started to calm down coughing slightly."sorry,iam a grumpy sleeper..."he said with a sleeply smile, his deep blue glowing eyes stareing at her now.he had an angelic face that gave him a slightly female like apperance with his long white hair,that flowed down his back like a endless river of ice.silver fang layed hidden behind his lips before he turned sighing droping the door,which was heavy by itself.as it hit the floor it cracked the wood letting it stand up before falling over."come in if you wish.."he said walking back to the couch sitting down rubing his head.

3Midnight Stroll Empty Re: Midnight Stroll Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

[x] Lyn gasped as the monsterous being yanked the door from it's hindges. "Oh!" She said, quite startled. As she looked him over, she noticed that he was a handsome man indeed. She couldn't help but blush as he walked away to the couch. She cautiously walked inside of the warm house, and stepped to the side, still standing just inside of the house. "I-I'm truely sorry for waking you...I think I am lost..." She said, a little shaky as she looked around. Her white eyes gleamed everytime she moved her head, and her magnificent red hair fell over her shoulders. Her hands fell upon her necklace, a black pentagram. Her slender fingers rubbed the star as if she were nervous. Her long black nails were careful not to pierce her skin as she did so. [x]

4Midnight Stroll Empty Re: Midnight Stroll Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:23 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku looked up to her yawning,smiling senseing her feelings of being nervous."trust me,your safe here...its ok iam just a really grumpy sleeper."he said, with a slight laugh."well where are my manners,the name is reku you may call me anything but fluffy."he said shakeing a bit,looking back to her and getting up.he walked past her grabing the door as if it were a childs toy,pushing it back into its fraime.opening it and pushing the nails through bending them so it stayed in place.smiling as it opened and closed as if nothing happened,closeing it as he walked back in."well getting lost in this place is very easy,you can't have a destination.you have to be going no where to find where you want to go.i know fustrateing right?"he asked,putting his hands behind his head looking down at her.his deep blue glowing eyes flashing as he stared at her for few seconds."well i can take you in a bit,but for the mean time how about tea?"he asked,smiling brightly his silver fangs shineing in the moonlight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum