Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The beginning of the end-greed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The beginning of the end-greed Empty The beginning of the end-greed Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:37 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

New york,hmph,seems thats where it all began.where all the suffering,where all the....hell began.the name is raiden or at least that is what they call me now.the year was 2012,the end of days had finally come,they took from me what i held dear.now i want my revenge,and if i have to,i will destroy all to get her back.it started the day i died,it was like anyother day except it was Christmas.funny how it ended on that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cloudy day,the snowfall was light, though it was fairly warm to be winter.a man about 18 walked along the side walk,he had short black hair and tanned smooth skin.his eyes were a deep brown almost makeing them look black as he stared forward.he wore a zip-up white hoody with the design of skulls on it.underneath was a black shirt with a gray skull on the front,his hands where in his black jean pockets.the jeans had white flames going up the sides and on his feet were white gym shoes.a smile was painted apoun his face as he passed the rows of houses.he stoped infront of a two story house with big front windows.he could already see the christmas tree through the blinds.he noticed the empty house and the smell of cooking all around made him smile.before he could hardly get to the door a girl noticed him.she came running out tackleing him to the ground.he laughed after falling in the snow before smiling up at her."hehe hey kai."she said smiling down at him before kissing him lightly.he blushed at the kiss and smiled back at her sitting up some."hey,told you i come kairi."kai said smiling at her leaning on his arms.he noticed she was wearing a tee shirt that said sexyon it.she had on thight jeans and sneakers.she got off him allowing him to get up before wraped her arms around his waist.he smiled down at her,as he could smell the sweet stuff she put in her long blonde hair.she had light skin and big blue eyes that he always seemed to stare into."come on i want to give you..."he said but was stoped when she said something."wait, we suppose to go to the city to see my grandparents.can you come with me please."kairi said giveing him puppy dog eyes and pouting."alright then...and its ok because my parents not home anyway."kai said before looking down slowly.he looked up torward her parents coming out of the house.they only seemed to wave to him was kairi pulled him to the car.kai always seemed to think her parents were only nice to him because his were never home.

He got into the car sitting next to kairi,smiling when she leaned on him.he stared out the window after they got on the road watching every thing pass by.night seemed to come quick as the city seemed far away to him now.the song caught his attention since it was highway to hell makeing him feel uneasy.he looked over to kairi asleep before looking forward to her mom driving.he smiled before his eyes locked on cars disappearing.the sound of something cracking and the rumble of the car shacking.he noticed the car was headed torward the end of a semi-truck full of metal poles.he quickly unbuckled his belt and kairi's wakeing her up as she rubed her eyes.he opened the side door and pulled her close to him.the jerk of the car trying to slow down made him slam into the passanger seat.he got his footing as kairi was scream he jumped out the car.as they fell he aimed so he would hit the pavement first.the impact to his shoulder sent a surge of pain through him,they seemed to go flying across the road.he slamed into the back of a road railing coughing up heavy blood.his breathing was shallow and his vision blury.he shook his head feelling the pain makeing let out a load grunt.he saw kairi on the ground,his eyes widen as tears started to form.he felt a wave of relief when she started to move sitting up slowly.once she saw him she burst into tears moveing to his side."kai!!"kairi yelled with a scaried face seeing the blood then placeing a hand on his chest.it made him flinch since the pain was so much,he could hardly move his arm."k..kairi"he said as a tear ran down his cheek.he looked over to her parents car burning behind the truck.once it blew up he looked to kairi seeing her turn around crying.after seeing her look up at him his gaze went over to the truck.the explotion sent the large ploes flying through the air at them.his eyes widen before everything went black.kai opened his eyes slowly hearing a faint voice."k...kai.."kairi said with her head against his chest.he could feel something wet and the odd feeling of his feet in the air.as his vision cleared some,he found kairi against him.he looked slowly passed her to see the pole was in both of them."k...kairi.."he said before looking down at her crying.she slowly looked up at him crying trying to talk but blood seeming to come out."w...why??"she said before her head fell forward.he started to pant and his tears grew heavier forceing his shreaded arms up.he place his bloody hand on her face not even worried about pain."i...i..i lov.."he said before his head feel forward looking down feeling his heart slow.

The last thing his eyes met was kairi's present a necklace in a broken box.the pendent said kairi & kai forever,he soon died after watching his tear hit it.he woke up on the ground slowly looking around confused and in a daze.he looked up to the road seeing kairi makeing him get up.he saw a bright light and her steping into it as he fell to his knees.he soon looked up to the sky turning red and catching on fire.a large blast struck down makeing him raise his hands.the blast seemed to go right through him and what he saw next was hell.the trees turned black and died.the ground seem like a endless sea of fleash and blood.he got up scaried breathing hard and looking around.his eyes met with his and kairi's body in the tree.he shook his steping backwards trying to disclaim to where he though he was.the roar of screams started to fill the air.he started running getting on the road before stoping at the end of a massice hole.he could hear the sound of wings and something scratching.demons started to pour from the hole as he looked up at the burning city.

Raiden woke up breathing heavy sitting up to the dark room.sighing before the lights soon came on to a depressing sight.there were veins that seemed to cover parts of the wall and floor.getting up wearing nothing but some jeans he opened the windows to the burning new york.he looked up to a massive building,larger then anything ever built by man before turning.he grabed a blood red leather jacket from the closet.looking into the mirror seeing his snow white hair and pale skin.his eyes where a bright white seeming to glow as he turned to the door.he grabed his weapons,a large demonic looking sword,and two rather large hand guns.walking out into the hall to the endless screams that seemed like home now.he stoped at a trash can digging into it and grabing two heavy boots.putting them on and walking down the hall way.he made his way until he came too a black door knocking on it.he did this just to see if any one that wasn't a demon was in them.since the end of day humans have become food or slaves.all mistical creatures were released from there seals to roam the world.it seemed even the good ones where dammed to roamed the earth.other human such as raiden have become half-breeds killing demons and injecting there blood.reku waited a second for someone or something to reply to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot-the world has come to an end.the only world is now controlled by seven leaders of darkness or seven bodies of hell.they are the seven sins in human form.if they are all killed then the world will start a new life.

human:

demon

half-breed

mistical creature-like fairy

2The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember walked around the dark alley way alone. she wore a short red plaid skirt and a red tanktop with a black trenchcoat. She kept her pistols with her and made sure the chain she kept as a belt was secure. Her long red curly hair was down and she held her necklace remembering what she was fighting for. She had been fighting for her life since the day the world seemed to come to an end. She lost everything, her friends, her husband, and to make matters worse her unborn child. She seeks revenge on those who roam the earth so freely after causing the worlds downfall. She grew her large bloodred wings and flew to the balcony of her room. She heard someone knocking and pulled out the pistols she had and opened the door staring at the man holding the gun to his head*

Who are you? What do you want from me?

3The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Kai blinked after seeing the door shoot open smiling at the woman.he only flinched seeing her put the gun to his head,or what would seem a flinch.he actually pulled his gun out aswell holding it torward his stomach taping it softly."hmph,your pretty fast...well before we both kill eachother.the name is kai,from the look of you,you dont look like normal demons."he said putting his gun away slowly stareing at her as he watched he next reaction closely.

4The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*the girl lowered her gun but still kept it out making sure to stay alert*

I am not your normal demon, I could kill you if I wished, but before I go and make a mistake, tell me...Kai is it? Tell me what are you and do you have any connections to the monsters who started this whole mess?

*she stared into his eyes and watched him, she could sense the slightest movement from him she knew who people were, she was more of a psychic since she had been reborn with unique gifts.*

5The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Kai smiled,as he put his gun up now looking down before he pushed his hair back."well iam human,although what happened me changed me somehow.i dont know where my powers come from..."he said the last part with a snarl,clenching his fist as he calmed himself."all i know is iam always angry,i hate constantly and it is slowly consumeing every part of me."he said grinding his teeth,as he brought his hand to his chest holding something from under his shirt.looking at her and smiling slightly as he calmed down to where he was normal.

6The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

You are human? hm well in this world my kind is only part human. Your aura is very faint yet i can tell it is both light and dark. You must learn how to control your anger yet i can understand where you are coming from for this world is a dangerous place and revenge is all that one can think about when you live a certain way.
*she smiled lightly and sighed*
where are my manners? the name is Ember but you may call me Emm.

7The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:13 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

He smiled at her bowing his head some,letting go of his shirt."well its a pleasure to meet you emm,the names kai.so you know about the seven gardians too huh?"he asked with a smile of his face,leaning against the side of the door."all i have been able to come up with is on gardian of greed,he lives in the massive tower about 6 hours from here.i still dont know how i can get in though,since it is heavily gaurded.i know he is on the top floor though."he said before smiling back at her.

8The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

I see well the guardians must be defeated and the only one I have come across was unfortuantely Lust. That was a joyful encounter, I had found her in one of the bars I had worked at she knew who I was and wanted to dispose of me herself but you know when you know how to contain yourself I was able to bargain with her. She had also told me where Greed was. His guards are tough but I think we can handle them if we tried we just need a strategy.

9The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:38 am

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

He smiled at her pushing his hair back from out of his face."yeah,so what you say? shall we..."he asked smiling,gestureing his way to the door the egarness showing in his eyes.his fist were all ready balled tightly,he was almost shakeing as he started walking down the hall.he stoped a bit down the hall,looking back waiting for her response.

10The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 am

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*she glanced at him and grabbed a few more weapons carefully placing them in her boots and she walked out in the hall.*

Yeah I'm ready for revenge....are you?

11The beginning of the end-greed Empty Re: The beginning of the end-greed Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:06 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Kai smiled at over his shoulder briefly before looking forward again,bending his legs slightly."iam always ready.." Kai said, his eyes turning a deep black before looking up. The ground suddenly cracked as kai jumped through the roof,his body changeing in the air. Skin turning a deep black as muscle grew. Bones broken and readjusted into place becoming harder,spike shoot up out of his spine as his hair grew longer. Two large horns growing apoun his head. Silver fangs and nails grew into place before two L shape bone pushed there way from his shoulders. A thick layer of skin grew out from the L shaped bones catching the air underneath. Kai began to flap the newly formed wings hovering over the building looking down into the whole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum