Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The begining of school

+4
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
Alexandra Lasair
Isabella Swan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:31 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

Alice, both you and I have seen the way he is looking at her. This is not what I think of when I hear "self control"... But maybe, just maybe... *he let out a sigh* Do you want to ditch the rest of the classes?

52The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:53 am

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*Alexandra continued eating, while Bella was a little preoccupied.

<<ooc: things have gotten slow for my character...Bri seems to be busy>>

53The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

hey chris!)

Alice nodded and pulled out her cell. Her finger hit speed dial two and Esme answered the phone. She asked for her to call the school for jasper and her..of course she agreed. Alice was only on the phone for about 5 seconds...after the ring of course.
She put the phone back in her pocket and then took jaspers hand
"Im driving."

54The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:42 am

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

<<hey Ellie...maybe Alexandra can chat with one of your characters?...just thinking of ways to help liven up this rp Smile>>

55The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:28 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

A cool brezze blowed threw the campus of the school before an odd stranger stood in the middle of the street.he stood out like a sore thumb as he made his way torward the school.his long white hair swaying in the wind behind him and deep blue eyes were set on the large building before him.an angelic like face gave him a slightly female like apperance,a cold smirk was painted apoun his face, which let off an omonious feeling.the man skin was as pale as death itself makeing him look even more unusal.he looked around 20 and was very mucular,he wore a skin tight black muscle shirt.over it was a black leather vest with the design of a dragon on the back and it had a slash across the front.he also was sporting black jeans and long black biker boots."hmph,..."he said to himself watching a couple pass him by stareing.as he neared the doors of the school walking in with his hands in his pockets.he walked through the halls looking around with the eyes of what seemed like a new born.it was if he never seen such a place,suddenly his gaze would fall apoun a board.slowly walking to it he would stop at a school picture stareing at it.

56The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:14 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

< Sorry for disappearing on all of you like that things have been one big mess. But I'm back and ready to RP!>

57The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

<<ooc: welcome back, Bri Smile>>

58The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:25 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*Alex finished eating and then said to Isabella, "I'll see you around. I'm going to head outside for a little air."

She walked outside, and sat beside a tall oak tree and closed her eyes for a bit.

59The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

"Ok, see you later then." As Alex left, Bella quickly got up and dumped her untouched tray of food. With one finale glance at the strange beauties she head for her biology.

60The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 am

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

[I totally forgot that I was Edward here!!!! So sorry guys!!!]

Edward was one of the last people to leave the cafeteria. He muttered a quick bye to Emmett and Rosalie before making his way over to the bin. He smiled at the thought of a girl as he passes. After neatly dumping, his untouched food he made his way to biology. Hopefully they'd do something interesting today.

61The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

<OCC. I think everyone has forgotten this place.>

Some how Bella managed to be nearly late to class, even though she left well before the bell had rang. Trying her best to slip into class without anyone noticing her, she made her way towards the teachers desk. The class was mostly full, all except one seat. Seeing the Edward at the only table open made her heart race to escape her chest. "Ah Miss. Swan, how nice of you to join us," the teacher the slip in her outstretched hand and sent her to join the last open table.

62The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

OMg..BRI!?!?!))))

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

63The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

<<OCC: Yep it's me... How are you?>>>

64The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:02 am

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

[Brianna Bri?]

Edward was looking out the window not paying attention to the rest of the class. He was sick and tired of hearing Mike's fantasies about the Swan girl. It was then that he heard the heavy thudding of Bella's heart. Edward's head turned towards Bella as she spoke to the teacher. Here she was, to torture him once again. His eyes filled with hate as he glared at her. Edward knew that she would sit next to him again, there were no other free seats. He took a deep breath of fresh air and stopped breathing.

65The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:09 am

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!-tackles Bri- Im Good!!! Where have u been!?! WE MISSSEDED YOU!!..and did u delete ur site?? I was goin on it every day..but then yesterday i couldnt...its saddening..but OMG!! MISSeDEDEDED U!!)

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

66The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

(hey everyone Smile...)

Alex looked up from her lab-bench and saw Bella come to class late. She felt bad that she might have been late because she didn't know where class was.

67The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 am

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

<<I've missed all of you terribly, and yes I had to delete it. I didn't have the time to run it. But I should still be on here at least once a week.*Hugs Elli>>

The reaction to her was instantaneous, his jaw clenched and hate filled his eyes. [i]What the hell did I do to him? [/i]Taking her seat, Bella swung her hair forward to shield her from Edward. Through out the entire class, Bella fought not to look in his direction and the few times she did the look he gave her was enough to keep her from checking on him.

68The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Tue May 12, 2009 10:24 am

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

[switching to 1st person! sorry for the late reply Sad]

Not breathing was merely uncomfortable. But there was an ache deep within me to smell her intoxicating scent once again. I fought desperately against it, knowing that do so would seal her fate. No that isn't true. It wasn't for her but for me and my family. What did I care if she were to live or die? It was about maintaining my principles and not letting my family down. I was aware of her every movement. I glanced across as her, my eyes following the curve of her nose right to the tip. There was an undeniable eloquence about her despite the way she hunched and hid her face.

69The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Thu May 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember sat in the back of the classroom and watched the new girl with a curious glance. She could see the aura's of the both Edward and Bella, and she knew her job was starting once again. She would have to make sure those two werent going to stay apart for long, yet make sure she stays hidden during this whole process. She had known Edward for the longest of time, a secret friend of the spirits that had taught her how to live a life on her own. She wanted to make sure he had found the right one and anxiously she waited for class to be over.*

70The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Thu May 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

Edward sensed thoughts of a different timbre to those of most. There was a definite ring of familiarity to it ... he looked around the classroom curiously. For a moment he had completely forgotten about Bella and that was all it took. He released the breath he was holding and her scent hit him like a brick wall. Edward seized up immediately - freezing every muscle, fighting his instinct as a hunter to take the sweet prize that sat beside him.

71The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Thu May 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Edward Cullen wrote:Edward sensed thoughts of a different timbre to those of most. There was a definite ring of familiarity to it ... he looked around the classroom curiously. For a moment he had completely forgotten about Bella and that was all it took. He released the breath he was holding and her scent hit him like a brick wall. Edward seized up immediately - freezing every muscle, fighting his instinct as a hunter to take the sweet prize that sat beside him.

*Ember could sense the tension across the room and sighed to herself as she tried to get into Edward's mind. She sent a sweet lullaby racing through his head that was used to help calm him almost like soothing the beast with music.*

72The begining of school - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri May 15, 2009 3:25 am

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

Edward heard the music in his mind, seeing them as colours as the notes rushed through him. He slowly relaxed, losing himself in the simple melody. Thank you Em. Having recouped, he looked sideways at Bella. Dislike filled him as he looked at her and at her innocent, oblivious power over him.

KEY
Thoughts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum