Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forbidden Hotel

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

If you are willing to be with me that is but a choice all your own, I do ask of you if you are not happy with me to tell me when you think so. I have been alone for so long that I am afraid I may have forgotten the ways of being with someone.

*She kissed him lightly on the cheek once and smiled.*

52Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

His smile had faded, and it was not a content expression after she kissed his cheek. He pulled her into a hug, and held her close to his chest, burrying his face in her hair. "I don't think I could ever tire of you...you make me happy just being near me..."

53Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember closed her eyes and snuggled closer to him, just letting herself be in his arms. She was speechless and didnt know what to do. She wanted to smile and she wanted to dance in the moonlight again with someone there by her side. She didnt want to doubt, she didnt want to worry, she just wanted to understand why she felt this way for a man she had just met. How could he break the defenses she had placed around her. She just didnt understand how everything was happening so fast. Even if she enjoyed the feeling she did still wonder.*

Zar, I dont want to leave you. I have found happiness with you and I believe I can finally find the peace in my life I have been searching for.

54Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Zar smiled as she snuggled close to him. This woman had made him feel something he had never had the priviledge to feel. He had never had anyone in his life that he cared about this much, never any woman could make him fall madly in love. Of course, he asked himself why this had happened all so fast, but he had guessed that he couldn't of waited any longer to make her his.

Zar had been walking aimlessly for months, looking for something. Something in himself longed; wanted to find something that would make him feel something for once. He had been so into his studies that he had never felt anything other than knowledge, and disappointment. His being told himself that he needed to find something that made him feel closer to being alive, something that showed him how to love and be happy.

"Our search is over, my love. I will never leave you." He said softly, as he held her to him. His eyes closed, and listened to her breathing.

55Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*she smiled at him and began to softly sing a melody that could leave a heartless man breathless. Her voice echoed around the room as if there was a chorus backing her up and a piano playing softly. She liked this feeling of being wanted by someone. Sure she had been with many just to pass the time and would replace another for another. But she knew that she could simply just rely on the sole feeling of lust rather than the feeling of love. Like she would say to the men that if she took them home she'll offer her body but she wont be giving love away. That was how she was, and now she could forget being with many and concentrate and being with just one.*

56Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Zar listened to her sing, lost in the moment with this angel. He smiled ever so slightly, and began to hum as she sang, but tried not to screw up the song while he did. His lips rested against her temple, while he eyes were still closed. He had never been this close to a devine angel before. Just being in her presence sent waves of joy through him, that he was good enough to put his arms around her and hold her until time stopped. His hands joined with hers, entwind and gently holding them.

57Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember's smile faded when she heard someone say forever and a day within her head. She smiled again though trying to ignore everything and stared at her ankle which was now healed and sighed*

Hm. Zar do you believe in an afterlife???

58Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Zar smiled as he saw her ankle healed. He kissed the top of her head, and then listened to her speak.

"Hm...though I am who I am...I do believe there is a place after death. I believe it is much like the human's heaven, but for those of us dammned ones who deserve better...I have read many books on the egyptian depiction of the afterlife, and it had always intrigued me...do you believe there is an afterlife Emm?" He asked her as he pulled some of her dark strands of hair up and over her ear so he could see her. He wouldn't admit it, but being in her arms made his life change. He wanted to fall asleep next to her, and hold her hand, and kiss her gently, savouring her scent and taste for as long as he could. She was so precious to him...

59Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Emm sighed and closed her eyes again trying to think.*

I do believe there is a place we all go to after we are no longer living. Sometimes I wonder if someone I had lost is still watching over me, you know? Its good to finally be with someone again and I have you to thank for that Zar. I truly do have you to thank.
So Thank You.

*she opened her eyes making sure to keep all her tears back and smile*

60Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Damen Rose

Damen Rose

*Damen walked around the streets aimlessly before seeing a sign and a place that looked all to familiar. He followed the directions and walked in the hotel. As he noticed there was no one at the front desk he rang the bell and a girl with blonde hair walked in and smiled at him.*

Hello I was wondering if I could possibly have a room here. The vampire suite if there is any available. *He smiled polietly as the girl blushed quickly handed him the keys to a room.

Thank you. Oh and have you seen a girl that looks like this? * He pulled out a picture he had kept of him and Ember and the girl nodded her head*

Why yes I have that looks like the hotel manager, Ember.

*As soon as he heard her name he knew he was in the right place. He nodded and grinned before bowing his head and walking to find his room. When he got there he placed what little belongings he had on the bed and walked around to look out the balcony. He could smell her scent, he knew she was nearby. But he knew she wasnt alone.*

Ember is up to no good again, it seems somethings never change....

61Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember jumped quickly out of the bed and stood alert. She turned to Zar and kissed his cheek whispering a quick sorry before she ran out of the room and down the stairs to where Lillian was sitting at the front desk.*
Lil! Please tell me you didnt let a man with dark black hair and blue/green eyes walk in here?

*Lillian stared at Ember afraid to nod her head.*

I gave him room 700.

*Ember ran up back up the stairs and before she had a chance to knock on the door Damen stood there staring straight at her with the same gaze he always did.*

You shouldnt be here and you know it. I thought you had died D. I really thought you were gone after all these years you....

*Before she could finish her sentence he pulled her close and kissed her trying to shut her up.*

I'm sorry Emm. Forgive me please.

*She closed her eyes and hugged him before she pulled away again.*

I dont know D. I dont know whether or not to forgive you. *She shook her head and went to walk away to make her rounds around the building. to get away from the one man she didnt know if she could trust.*

62Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Damen Rose

Damen Rose

-Damen stood there in the room with a smirk on his face. He was a liar he knew it but he just couldnt resist the temptation. With an evil laugh he slammed the door behind him and sat on the bed before walking to go out to the spa area. Down the spa area he sat in the hot tub trying to relax himself. Yet he couldnt relax all he thought about was the plan he was creating in his own mind.-

Forever and Always Emm.....

63Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Temptress Emm wrote:*Ember jumped quickly out of the bed and stood alert. She turned to Zar and kissed his cheek whispering a quick sorry before she ran out of the room and down the stairs to where Lillian was sitting at the front desk.*
Lil! Please tell me you didnt let a man with dark black hair and blue/green eyes walk in here?

*Lillian stared at Ember afraid to nod her head.*

I gave him room 700.

*Ember ran up back up the stairs and before she had a chance to knock on the door Damen stood there staring straight at her with the same gaze he always did.*

You shouldnt be here and you know it. I thought you had died D. I really thought you were gone after all these years you....

*Before she could finish her sentence he pulled her close and kissed her trying to shut her up.*

I'm sorry Emm. Forgive me please.

*She closed her eyes and hugged him before she pulled away again.*

I dont know D. I dont know whether or not to forgive you. *She shook her head and went to walk away to make her rounds around the building. to get away from the one man she didnt know if she could trust.*

((Oh, how i've missed this place. Forgive me for my absence. ))

Zar held Emm gently, his red eyes falling over her face as he did so. He knew he was falling head over heels for this woman, no question about it. For too long, he's been denying himself, lying to himself, and now, it was time to just let go and live as well as he can. This peace, this enlightenment that he had found, in his arms, was never going to be taken away. He was done running.

But that peace would soon be disturbed. Zar opened his mouth to say something to Ember, but before he could spit out anything, Emm jumped out from his grasp and kissed his cheek. Stunned, his fingertips grazed the spot where she kissed his cheek, and he sat dumbstruck on the bed. He sighed, and then stood to his feet. He stood in the darkness as he smelled the new scent of a male, and his lips curled in a threatening manner. A low growl thrummed in his throat, as he walked out of Ember's room. He watched as the new male and Ember greeted eachother, and his heart nearly sank as their lips touched.

In a flash, he was down the hall and into his old room. Slamming the door, he stormed through his room until he fell to his bed. His long black hair dropped over his shoulders, and his hand rubbed his temple. His jaw clenched tightly, as tightly as he could, as tightly wound as his nerves pulsed. At the brink of practically shattering, his jaw released. Suddenly looking up and taking a breath, he seemed calm. But beneath his seraph-like exterior, brewed an anger so furious, the gates of hell would have melted with one gaze of his burning red eyes.

64Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember paced around the halls trying to find an answer to her new problem. When she had finally had the nerve to let go of the one person she has kept within her heart and let a new one in to take his place Damen was back and not ready to be forgotten. Emm suddenly collapsed in the hall leaning against the wall. tears rolled down her cheeks and hugged herself dragging her nails down her arms. As the tiny red beads of blood formed she stood up blood dripping from her arms and continued to walk down the hall.
She made it back to her room and when she knew Zar had left she sank to her knees once more in total disappointment of herself. How could she hurt the one man who hadnt done anything to harm her? She picked up a glass statue and threw it against the wall so it shattered. By the time she had gained control of her thoughts her room was left a mess glass shards scattered across the floor, objects broken from the force of her anger. With tears once more in her eyes still dripping bloody Emm walked out of her room and tried to go talk to Zar. She knew he probably wouldnt let her in but she at least wanted to try and be postive. He was her sanity and all she really wanted now. She didnt want to lose it all.*

65Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Temptress Emm wrote:*Ember paced around the halls trying to find an answer to her new problem. When she had finally had the nerve to let go of the one person she has kept within her heart and let a new one in to take his place Damen was back and not ready to be forgotten. Emm suddenly collapsed in the hall leaning against the wall. tears rolled down her cheeks and hugged herself dragging her nails down her arms. As the tiny red beads of blood formed she stood up blood dripping from her arms and continued to walk down the hall.
She made it back to her room and when she knew Zar had left she sank to her knees once more in total disappointment of herself. How could she hurt the one man who hadnt done anything to harm her? She picked up a glass statue and threw it against the wall so it shattered. By the time she had gained control of her thoughts her room was left a mess glass shards scattered across the floor, objects broken from the force of her anger. With tears once more in her eyes still dripping bloody Emm walked out of her room and tried to go talk to Zar. She knew he probably wouldnt let her in but she at least wanted to try and be postive. He was her sanity and all she really wanted now. She didnt want to lose it all.*

Zar's anger was something that had always become a problem in his life. It triggered the most horrific things about him. Over the years, he had to learn how to control it, and supress it.

Breathing heavily, he growled like a dog in the darkness. He wanted to rip the new male apart and show him how much he was willing to do to make sure he would never have Emm. Zar was not a man who would let the only light in his sorry life, be taken from him. Through this thoughts, he smelled that familiar scent: Ember's blood. He stood up from the bed, eyes wide and alert. He could hear her footsteps nearing his door. He flitted to his own door, placing an ear to the surface, and listened. She was crying, and obviously upset.

As soon as she was infront of his door, he paused and listened to her. He could never let her go, and he knew it. In a split second, the door flew open, and Zar's hand wrapped around Ember's waist. Without a minute to think, Zar had pulled her into his room, slammed the door shut, and held her back against the door. His hands gripped her bleeding arms, and his eyes stared into hers. But as soon as he noticed he was holding her down by her cut arms, he eased his grasp, and let go. He stared at his bloody hand, and then looked at her.

"Ember..." He said softly, and then growled.
"I'm not going to let him have you that easily. If you want him more, go ahead, but know I'll never give up...not until he is gone." He stepped away, and turned away from her.
"You mean too much to me to just throw you away." He said softly.

66Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember flinched in pain as he held her arm and once he let go she hugged him. She buried her face in his chest tears still rolling down her cheeks.*

I want you Zar, I dont want him. What I had with him is gone, he just doesnt take no for an answer. I am so sorry. I just...I want to be with you and no one else.

*she picked up his hand and dipped her finger in the blood making a heart on his wrist.*

I am here for you, take me if you want me I cant be with Damen....I just cant be near him.

67Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Zar's arms enclosed her gently, his cheek resting on the top of her head.
"I don't want anyone else.." He said softly.
He hugged her back, but then pulled back, just as she grabbed his wrist to draw a red heart.

He stared at it, a small smile playing his lips. He looked at Ember, and in that moment, his heart nearly burst to life. He suddenly leaned in, and his lips caught hers. His arms wrapped around her waist as he passionately kissed her. His right hand snaked up to her neck, and his fingers played along her jawline, tickling her smooth skin.

68Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*She kissed him back,and a small tear fell down her cheek.*

I never want to leave you.

*She ran her hands up his chest and helped take his shirt off and ran her hands over his body.She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.*

Dont leave me Please I dont want to be alone.

69Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Damen Rose

Damen Rose

-Damen could sense Ember was with another man. He growled but as soon as he seen another girl walk into the room he decided to have a little fun. He pulled her into the hot tub with him and immediately did what he did best. Lay on the charm. He sent Ember the image of her and him together once and smirked as he could sense her anger. The sweet memories filled his mind and his body as he continued to think about all the things that they had did once before. He could see through her eyes the man that she was with and once he saw him he knew that man was going to be the first to have to go-

70Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:10 am

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Temptress Emm wrote:*She kissed him back,and a small tear fell down her cheek.*

I never want to leave you.

*She ran her hands up his chest and helped take his shirt off and ran her hands over his body.She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.*

Dont leave me Please I dont want to be alone.

"I won't leave you..." He managed to say between kisses. His hands began to wander, running over her chest, her waist, and eventually started to pull at the buttons on her dress. His lips pressed against her in a aggressive manner, but then trailed down her neck, and softly kissed her skin. His breath was hot on her skin, and gently flowed between his lips. His hands pulled at her dress, and managed to slip it off from her body without too much trouble. As soon as that was off, his hands carressed her curves, and in a wave of passion, Zar suddenly picked her up. Carrying her from under her knees and her back, he carried her like the groom would carry his new wife over the threshhold. He carried her to his bed, and gently laid her down. Climing ontop of her, his lips fell upon her neck once more, and trailed down to her chest.

"He's not going to have you." Zar growled as he looked up from her chest, and caught her eyes with his.

71Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember kissed him again and as he held her she kept her arms around him and felt the bed beneath her. She reached out and pulled him close whispering in his ear a soft thank you before kissing him again. She blocked her mind only allowing Zar entrance into her thoughts. She pulled him closer to her smiling after kissing him again.*

72Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Zar grinned as he gently kissed her skin. But his lips soon fell upon hers, and kissed her softly. His body pressed close against hers, and her could feel her heat. It was about to get really hot in here anyway.
By this time, as she could see his own thoughts, they were growing wilder with extacy as he kissed her. Her skin against his, made his body itch for her.

73Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:56 am

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember couldnt contain herself any longer and pinned Zar down on the bed. She straddled him and ran her hands over his chest and nibbled on his neck before she pulled away from him with a smirk on her face.*

74Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 am

Damen Rose

Damen Rose

Temptress Emm wrote:*Ember couldnt contain herself any longer and pinned Zar down on the bed. She straddled him and ran her hands over his chest and nibbled on his neck before she pulled away from him with a smirk on her face.*

-Damen growled and pulled away from the girl before he left out of the hot tub and back into the hallway. He ran toward the room where Ember was and burst into the door. He let out a warning between clentched teeth and pulled Ember off of the man named Zar.-

Get away from her....

75Forbidden Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Damen Rose wrote:
Temptress Emm wrote:*Ember couldnt contain herself any longer and pinned Zar down on the bed. She straddled him and ran her hands over his chest and nibbled on his neck before she pulled away from him with a smirk on her face.*

-Damen growled and pulled away from the girl before he left out of the hot tub and back into the hallway. He ran toward the room where Ember was and burst into the door. He let out a warning between clentched teeth and pulled Ember off of the man named Zar.-

Get away from her....

Zar stood up as Ember was pulled off of him by the male. His lips curled up, and his fangs glistened with hunger as a blood-curddling snarl left his throat.
"You've lost your chance. If you want to die here, by my hand, go on ahead and keep fighting."

The markings on his back started to burn and itch. It had always done that before, when he had gotten extremely angry. Rage pulsed through his body, and the black markings began to cause him pain. His claws dug into his palms, and his eyes stared eagerly. The horns atop his head, black and sharp, seemed a bit larger now. This demon was not going to let Ember be taken away from him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum